The version 6.7 update to TURBOdesign Suite provides significant new features and functionality to enable designers to improve efficiency, achieve higher performance and deliver faster designs to achieve and maintain market-leading products.
In October 2018, we ran webinars to highlight the new TURBOdesign functionality, including a new Axial Pump and Fan module in TURBOdesign Pre and the 3D blade geometry export capability to improve leading and trailing edge results for seamless linking and integration with common CAE/CFD/FEA toolsets.
The major new functionality included in TURBOdesign Suite v6.7 includes:
- New modules in TURBOdesign Pre for the meanline design of axial fans and pumps stages.
- Addition of radial inflow turbine map prediction capabilities in TURBOdesign Pre.
- Script version of TURBOdesign Pre for automated exploration of the design space in generating the meanline design to cover multiple operating points.
- A new blade geometry construction system that allows for high definition and more robust modelling of all blades.
- Learn the new features and functionalities in TURBOdesign Suite v6.7 to fasten the turbomachinery design and optimization process while achieving higher performances
- Discover how a combination of fast meanline design and analysis along with robust 3D blade geometry modelling can streamline your turbomachinery development process
- See how TURBOdesign Suite can seamlessly integrate with different CAE environments - Geometries exported with the new export procedure implemented in TURBOdesign1 are available to TURBOdesign Link for both ANSYS Workbench and STAR-CCM+
- Watch a LIVE demo on the design of a turbocharger centrifugal compressor stage